I’m copying ad-verbatim from Zubedy’s blog. I certainly think that it makes plenty of sense.
- We want a Social Contract that …
- Sees wrong as wrong and right as right, no matter who did it.
- No individual or community is left behind regardless of race or geography.
- We work towards zero poverty â€“ itâ€™s superfluous to have skyscrapers and state of the art structures when there are Malaysians who do not have a place to call home.
- Recognizes the Malay and indigenous customs form the core culture while the Chinese, Indian and other cultures play strong supportive roles to make our nation a unique and exciting brand.
- All Malaysian children receive a first rate education, every child is supported and encouraged to achieve his or her maximum potential.
- Encourages us to practice sustainable development without corruption.
- Allows us learn and appreciate our own religion while at the same time encourages us to understand the religions practiced by our fellow Malaysians.
- We help each other in business and transfer knowledge and skills from one community to another.
- Treats non-Malaysians serving in our nation, Bangladeshis or Europeans; with equality, respect and dignity.
- Does not introduce racism and division to our children at school or at home.
- We provide adequate health care for all.
- We look at our constitution as a whole and not pick and choose out of context to suit an argument.
- Do unto your Malaysian brothers and sisters as you would like them do unto you.
- Acknowledges that we are Many Colors, but One Race, Bangsa Malaysia